- Browse through our top list – Don’t do a random internet search for “no-deposit bonuses.” The online gaming industry has some less-than-reputable players. Instead, look through our top list above. Every casino we promote is licensed and regulated by respected gaming bodies like the Malta Gaming Authority. Because of this, all these sites can be trusted with your money.
- Find casino bonuses that offer no-deposit bonus money/spins – Not every casino features no-deposit bonuses in their welcome offer. However, if a spins casino does offer no-deposit bonuses/free bonus spins, we’ll list it. Find the ones you like best and check them out. You can also get exclusive no deposit bonuses you wouldn’t get from anywhere else.
- Vet the online casinos that interest you – There’s more to an online casino than its no-deposit casino bonus. The casino site design, selection of casino games, and ongoing casino promotions also matter. Take at least five minutes to scroll through the site to make sure it vibes with you.
- Register your account – Once you find a casino site that works for you, click through to their no-deposit welcome offer. Fill out the form as directed, but before you click submit, ensure that you’ve opted into their “no deposit offer.”
- Unlock your no-deposit offer – After registering, you’ll get your free money or casino free spins shortly thereafter, if not immediately. Before playing with a casino bonus, though, read the fine print. Here, you’ll find casino information on wagering requirements, wagering deadlines, and caps on winnings.
Different Types of No Deposit Bonuses
New online casinos with no deposit bonuses all have different type of bonus rules. In general, though, there are four distinct different kind of bonus types for no deposit bonuses. They are as follows:
That would be incredibly bad business for online casinos
- Free Spins – Most no-deposit welcome bonuses give you free spins no deposit. Often 10 free spins, or maybe 20 is maximum you can get. Often, with a small minimum deposit, new http://casinosreview.ca/bonuses players receive casino bonuses that will get you more free spins. Some casinos let you play all the slot games in their library, while others restrict free spins to pre-selected video slots. After taking your spins bonuses, all new players must fulfill wagering requirements (e.g. playthrough requirement is 25 times your real money winnings.) Lastly, unless you hit the jackpot, many no-deposit offers have a cap on maximum winnings.
- Bonus Cash – While much less common than free spins, no-deposit bonus cash offers the greatest flexibility of all. Subject to conditions, you can use cash bonuses on any casino game. Unlike FreePlay, you only need to get through wagering requirements to unlock it. However, you’ll often encounter a cap on winnings (jackpots are typically excluded.)
- FreePlay – You can only use free spins, as the name implies, on online slot machines. Every so often, though, you’ll find an online casino NZ that offers FreePlay as a no-deposit bonus. FreePlay credits are like free spins, but they work on any slot game. A casino bonus works just like free spins. You’ll have to fulfill wagering requirements on your winnings.
- Cashback – When you join a site, you’ll have access to ongoing promotions. However, most of these are a not no deposit casino bonus deals. Many of them are actually reload bonuses, match bonus or other schemes that require a deposit. Cashback does not require you to make additional deposits. Opt-in and you’ll get a portion of wagers/losses back, weekly or monthly.
Getting no-deposit bonuses to play at live casinos is unfortunately out of the question. RTP of table games can be as high as 99.5%, every NZ online casino has restricted them from their free bonus money offers. For players willing to deposit, we have listed the best 200% Match Bonus Casinos. You can triple your money when deposit to one of these sites.