Share this page
The worldwide Fund is focused on respecting the dignity and privacy of individuals, while balancing such liberties because of the worldwide Fund values of transparency and accountability therefore the cap ability regarding the worldwide Fund to transport its mission out.
Principles for the processing of individual data relate with:
Fair and processing that is legitimate
Personal information must certanly be prepared in a reasonable and manner that is transparent as long as there is certainly the best basis for performing this. Legitimate bases consist of:
- Into the vital or most readily useful interest of this Data Subject or any other individual
- So that the security and/or security of people
- The interest that is public
- Make it possible for the worldwide Fund to hold its mandate out under its Framework Document and Board-approved Strategy (genuine interest)
- Efficiency of the agreement
- Conformity having a appropriate responsibility
- Protection of appropriate claims
Limitation to an objective
Private data might be prepared just for a number of certain and genuine purposes and can even never be further processed in a way incompatible with such purpose(s). The international investment may process individual information for purposes aside from those specified during the time of collection if such further processing is compatible with those initial purposes and, in specific, where in fact the processing is important for historic, analytical or clinical purposes, or accountability of humanitarian action. Nevertheless, further processing just isn’t permissible in the event that dangers for the information topic outweigh some great benefits of further processing.
The processing of individual information must be necessary and proportionate into the s that are purpose( which is why it really is being processed. Consequently, individual information that is being gathered and prepared is adequate and highly relevant to the identified purpose and may maybe perhaps not surpass that function. (more…)